Thursday, October 29, 2009

A weekend with the OTHER Bowersesses

Although they only live in VA, we do not get to see the Grampa "G", Glam-Ma-Mary and Uncle Drake as often as we would like. We had an impromptu day last Saturday and they took a few great pictures. Uncle Drake is the best uncle around and Lily loves him for it! Yeah Drake!

"No, I have no idea about golf...but we do look gorgeous."

As Glam-ma-Mary said...she looks like she listens to Roger as much as I do....ha ha!
Just plain cute with her new RedSox ducky....which Daddy obviously hates. Great day!

1 comment:

Cara Schatz said...

Well played with the Red Sox ducky..! Yay! Go sox! Maybe now we can get Lily on board with "Make Way for Ducklings" one of the best children's books ever!

I hear Daddy has burried it deep in the library due to its Boston-ness...it might have something to do with the fact that it is inscribed with something like "this is a great book that I read when I was a child... its about ducks in Boston, GO RED SOX! love, cara" (I am paraphrasing, but that is pretty much the gist)