Monday, March 3, 2008

Taking Lily to church...sort of...


OK, we did go to a church..not inside or anything but I am counting it. It was gorgeous out yesterday so we walked around our neighborhood with a special stop at the National Cathedral. Although we see it everyday, we forget that we have such a great spot for Lily to hang and to look at this magnificent building. Here are some great pictures that we took. I love this first one because we had it on a timer and you can see that Mike had JUST gotten to sit down since his feet are in mid-air....other than that, I thought we did a good job as a family.

Lily had so much fun. Now that she is standing and crawling and doing everything BUT sitting still she seems to have so much more fun. It is certainly hard to keep up with her but it is a total blast.

Side note: All advice to parents out there...there is absolutely no way you can "BABY-PROOF" a house.

More pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is getting so big! And I mean Lily. Seriously, I can't believe it! Her little hair is growing in and its so cute! We should get the kids together again soon!