Wednesday, January 9, 2008

OK, this makes us laugh..anyone else?



We realize that this stuff may be very funny ONLY to her parents but Lily has this new spaz out phase she is going through and its really really funny. It reminds me of her cousin Maddy that did the same thing when she would sit down to eat. I think she was a bit older and hungry (Maddy really likes to eat!). Her Mom would cut her food up and tell her she can't eat it until it cooled down. Maddy would be good and sit there, not touching it, but always, ALWAYS, spazzing out.
This one she starts doing some funky dance hand roll. Yes, we think its hilarious.

2 comments:

Philly Stacy said...

I love her more each day!!! She loves to eat just like me!

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny too!
Nice shots from the holidays. I finally see a good one of all three of you to print up. Uncle Drake looks pretty cool in his pj's. And Lily is the star of DC!
Kathleen