Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grandma Judy comes to town!



Grandma Judy came to town to visit and Lily couldn't be happier! Well, she is pretty happy but I will give my Mom some credit. Lily saw her and it was almost liked she remembered her, giving her a big smile. Grandma Judy has now seen her say "Mamammamama" which obviously means Mama and "Sheeshee" which obviously means Stacey. I said..OBVIOUSLY. She first said Dada clear as can be so now she is definitely saying Mama AND Stacey. Don't argue with me.

Mama got to work from home so they went to the park at lunch. Fun stuff! I now see what my life will be like since a woman came up to me and said..."Is that Lily?"

Here are some great photos.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH GRANDMA!!! You made it there! You look almost as happy as Lily! See you soon, Lily-Bear!